Monday, May 13, 2013

The less said the better

I'm a bit late to the party, but I think anything I could/would say has probably already been said anyway, and I don't really want to talk about it. Seattle is just really good at killing us at the end of the game, and it was really frustrating to watch that play unfold. You could almost see it coming.

Anyway, here's some player ratings for the Seattle game. Collin had an awful match. Josh Gardner actually with the big points for SKC, and it's because he gets credit for a clean sheet as he played 75 minutes and kept Seattle score-less. I don't entirely disagree, but a good talking point may be whether bringing on Sinovic for Gardner was the right move?

Anyway, Djimi Traore man of the match, for the goal and the clean sheet. Oi.



 And now, some photos. Nothing spectacular this week. Or any week, really...





No comments:

Post a Comment