Thursday, October 11, 2012

And so begins the end...

Believe it or not, I actually had these done awhile ago, I've just had a hard time sitting down at a computer and posting em up. But I do have the most current version of power rankings and boy are they... something. No real changes, actually. I now can't imagine a scenario where San Jose doesn't finish first, even if they start dropping games 10-0.

Here's how the numbers shook out after last weeks action.



DC playing well again, Toronto still hapless and NY needs to get into panic mode.

San Jose pulls off the double this week as well, earning top Flavor of the Week ranking.


Chivas is just terrible.

And now, lastly, the season long chart. San Jose is almost pushing back up into off the chart territory...


And so, once more, San Jose is on top. Get used to it, I guess? Seeya in the playoffs!

No comments:

Post a Comment