Sunday, June 16, 2013

It's a girl, buy some pink shit

So, apologies, I had another kiddo on Monday and it's kinda thrown my mojo off, as this isn't exactly a high priority item.

But anyway, I'm just gonna copy-pasta this from BigSoccer. Don't likey? Deal with it.

Okay, so here's last weeks ratings. Glad I'm not gonna fall too far behind, as the games next week are still gonna be part of Week 16. Had another daughter on Monday (second spawn). Home on Friday. Running on a good 10 hours of sleep in the last 72. Weeee! I love late night coffee.

Anyway, here's the numbers. Hard to take anything too seriously, as most teams "cruised" on their Week 14 rankings, but still, looks pretty good. The gulf between the top 2/3rds of the league and the bottom third (Chicago, San Jose, Chivas, Toronto and DC) is actually pretty impressive... Make of that what you will.

The table.

The graph.



And, for good measure, he's a picture of me and the new spawn. Because this is my blog, dammit.




No comments:

Post a Comment