Monday, June 3, 2013

America's hat?

So, the wheels fall off at home once again... While I don't think it's time to hit the panic button just yet, the lack of run of play goals at home is cause for concern, as it the seemingly simple mistakes that have lead to goals. Both Haitians made awful mistakes that wound up costing SKC two goals and possibly the game (who knows what happens if they dont give those up). Bieler earns a penalty that I think was a bit soft. He goes down easy and contact seemed to start outside the box, but I'll take a little luck every now and then... I almost wanted to see it over turned though. Two overturned penaltys in a row? Would have been hillarious.

Well, despite the result, SKC arguablly controlled most of the game and really dominated the stat line. Montreal came in and had a good game plan, and I'm sick and tired of di Vaio being offsides on every single ball to him.

Anyway, if we win that game 1-0, I think the conversation is entirely different. Still, losing at home sucks and it'll be interesting to see what Vermes does with the long break.

First, some ratings, then I'll do a photodump.


I'm not even gonna give out a man of the match nod for this one. Bieler really doesn't deserve it, and may even see a suspension for this second half antics leading up to the nesta red card. Montreal a bit lucky on both goals. Frustrating.

Anyway, here's some pictures. Probably the last game I go to for a bit, gonna have another kid born on Wednesday. We'll see though...











No comments:

Post a Comment