Monday, August 13, 2012

An altar to sloth

You know what the worst part is about putting up predictions for last weekends game today is? I actually had everything done on Friday and just couldn't be bothered to getting around to posting it. I blame my dad.

I actually do, he was in town this weekend for my daughter's birthday, which was great, but kept me pretty busy.

At any rate, not that great of a weekend for the pick-o-bot. Three of Eight correct (ooo, that'd be a neat Borg name, if I wrote Star Trek fan fiction, which I most certainly do not...). None completely incorrect though, just a lot of ambiguity in guesses so, therefore, a lot of draws. I do think I'm gonna tweak the draw threshold next season (it'st at 75% right now, thinking maybe 70% would be better).

Here's how the math saw this weekend working out.

Team
Projected RESULT
New York
WIN
Houston
LOSS
Salt Lake City
DRAW
Vancouver
DRAW
Kansas City
WIN
DC
LOSS
Colorado
DRAW
Dallas
DRAW
San Jose
WIN
Seattle
LOSS
Chicago
DRAW
Philadelphia
DRAW
New England
DRAW
Montreal
DRAW
Chivas
DRAW
LA
DRAW

So nothing too big or controversial. The only big miss was probably the LA game.

No comments:

Post a Comment