Friday, August 3, 2012

July she lied

Allright, I didn't get around to doing ratings for the Columbus game as it was kind of a hectic week for me, work and travel wise, but I did manage to sit down today and churn out monthly ratings for July. I didn't know what to expect, but I guess I'm not too surprised, so here we go.

Player
Rating
Kei Kamara
6.8
Aurélien Collin
6.67
Jimmy Nielsen
6.32
Matt Besler
6.24
Seth Sinovic
5.98
Graham Zusi
5.89
Jacob Peterson
5.6
Roger Espinoza
5.3
Chance Myers
5.03
Paulo Nagamura
5.0
Michael Harrington
4.86
Teal Bunbury
4.6
C.J. Sapong
4.4
Bobby Convey
4.3
Peterson Joseph
4.3
Michael Thomas
4.2
Soony Saad
4.1
Lawrence Olum
3.99
Neven Markovic
3.82
Korede Aiyegbusi
3.82
Julio César
3.8

Kei Kamara was SKC's best player in July, with three goals and an assist. Of course the only thing I see in my head whe I think of him is him missing that goal line sitter against Columbus, but hey, missing goal line sitter's is kind of his thing, I guess.

Anyway, congrats to Kei, and onward to August!

No comments:

Post a Comment