Saturday, July 14, 2012

Twin ion engine?

You know, after leaving it all on the field in Philly I really didn't think this was going to be a great game. And, in all hoensty, it kind of wasn't. For awhile there I thought Columbus deserved a point, but the inch perfect pass from Kei to Teal sealed it.

I think Columbus lost more than we won, but 3 road points against a conference rival? I'll take it.

And, while doing the rankings I actually hit a first. A tie for man of the match. SHOCKING!!! But not really, I think well deserved.

Here's the table for the game.

Columbus Crew
Andy Gruenebaum
4.6
Josh Williams
4.9
Chad Marshall
4.6
Eddie Gaven
4.6
Tony Tchani
4.9
Eric Gehrig
5.1
Bernardo Anor
4.6
Chris Birchall
4.6
Dilly Duka
4.3
Cole Grossman
4.3
Emilio Renteria
4.0
Justim Meram
4.3
Olman Vargas
4.3
Jairo Arrieta
4.6
Team Average
4.5


Sporting Kansas City
Jimmy Nielsen
6.2
Aurelien Collin
6.0
Seth Sinovic
6.0
Chance Myers
5.7
Matt Besler
6.0
Peterson Joseph
6.0
Michael Thomas
4.3
Roger Espinzoa
5.7
Paolo Nagamura
4.6
Jacob Peterson
5.7
Kei Kamara
6.2
CJ Sapong
4.3
Teal Bunbury
5.7
Soony Saad
4.3
Team Average
5.5

So Jimmy and Kei tie. I think Jimmy had the better game to be honest, he really kept us in. So let's say Neilsen with man of the match and Kei with an honorable mention. Much love to the whole back line for keeping on with the keeping on.

Here's a picture of Jimmy Neilsen. As far as I know he didn't even need to retaliate with a brat.


And a picture of Kamara, just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment