Monday, May 14, 2012

Don't panic

I had this thought over my lunchbreak today and scribed it on BigSoccer, but I wanted to plaster it here as well. Just to, you know, formalize it.

The more I've thought about this the less concerned I am, despite the consecutive losses. Chance Myers screw up in Portland cost us the game, an awesome strike and a PK cost us against Montreal, and then two minutes of stupidity cost us in Chicago.

The Montreal game was the only one that I thought we looked officially poor in. Portland we looked tired, but that was to be expected. Until going down to 10 men I thought we looked pretty good in Chicago.

I'm still going to be okay with a draw in Colorado. I think I'd even take a home draw to San Jose. That game is going to be the big one though. Two home losses in a row won't be easy to swallow, especially if we lose to Colorado as well...

Essentially, what I'm trying to say is this.



And another thing, you know how eveyrone always does some kind of 'keys to the game' for each team before broadcasts? Which  I find laughable because you can always transpose what one team "needs" to do with the other team's "needs" and no one would ever notice? Well, for SKC in the near future I actually think I have some valid "keys to the game" advice.

Just don't fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment